
This is the Hancock Family Van. Lots and lots of memories. I even had the opportunity to drive this bad boy to high school everyday. In the mornings after seminary me, my lucky friend Shannon, and about a million other people climbed in and drove to school. I was probably the coolest kid in school because of this.

Yes, it has a bed in the back. On long vacations all four of us girls got to ride in the back on the bed. But if by some chance we stayed the night in the van we were promplty told to move to the front so we could snuggle with the steering wheel while mom and dad took over. Good Times.

Here is the van being loaded onto the truck.
Farewell Big Red Van, you served us well.
8 comments:
Noooo! Oh, I remember that van very well...I am a bit sad now:( Good ole' seminary days ha ha
That is the saddest thing I heard in awhile!!! Half of my high school memories were in that van! LOL.
i knew if anyone appreciated this post it would be you guys.
For some reason this post was really sad for me. Good old van!!! I'm really gonna miss it. I loved sleeping all through our trips!!!!
I know...I was sad to see it go so I ran inside and took some last minute picks of it.
i hated that van it always gave me headaches and now that i think of it thats where mom and i had our most memorable tiffs. more happy than sad but a little sad.
It's because you didn't have me in your passenger seat Elissa! :P
I loved this van. I remeber when it was brand new and your family drove it to the family reunion. All of us little Hancocks were so dusty and dirty that whenever we wanted to go anywhere your parents gave us a good pat down/brush off before they would let us get in. It was way too nice for our dirty bums. That was a long time ago. I'm glad you got some pictures though.
Post a Comment