background

Voting

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hannah Sue debut

Hannah Sue Sedig
1-28-2011
2:32 am
7 lbs 6 oz.
20 inches



Our family of five.
Hailey loved her from the beginning and gave her kisses.
Hailey hugging Hannah.
Katelyn needed some more time to adjust than Hailey. Unlike Hailey she was fully aware that Hannah was not temporary.
All ready to go home. Her first time in the car seat.
Mommy, Hailey and Hannah stayed home from church but Daddy and Uncle Troy took Katelyn. It was good for Katelyn to have some one on one time.
My beautiful Hannah
Hannah is a healthy beautiful baby. She is such a good little eater and has her eyes open quite often. I am constantly looking at her in awe. She is a constant reminder of the miracle of life. I feel so blessed to have my third little girl.

Katelyn wasn't fond of Hannah at the hospital and ignored her existence for the first few days. But now she is giving me updates every time she opens her eyes. When Hannah cries Katelyn insists she gets a bottle as promptly as possible. Yes I am nursing...but Katelyn prefers I give her bottles.

Hailey loves her new baby. She has always liked her baby dolls and now she has a real one. She is always asking to hold her and calls her Nana. I am interested to see what she does when her Aunt Rhianna comes to visit because she calls her Nana too.

the three most beautiful girls in the world. (biased....I know)
Mommy loves you Hannah!
Daddy loves you too!
This picture makes me smile. Super model Hailey.
Katelyn and Hailey got to play with Aunt Whitney and Uncle Troy while Brian and I were at the hospital with Hannah. Here are the pictures from then. Thank you so much guys. It was so nice to know my girls were taken care of. We owe you big!!!

Hailey Brynn: 19 months
Katelyn Elizabeth: 3 years


8 comments:

Rhianna Haban said...

I my goodness!!! I love your girlies! They are the sweetest thing. Hannah is so precious. I think that she looks like hailey a little. I am so glad I am coming to see you this weekend because looking at those sweet pictures makes me want to squeeze all your girls. You family is the beautiful!!!

courtney dalley said...

What Sweet Potato Pies, those pictures are amazing! You have such pretty little pearls:)

. said...

so cute pictures. the ones of all the girls need to be framed! so cute! i agree with rhianna, i think hannah will look like brian and haley!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how big the girls are! Congrats on your beautiful new baby!

The Hancocks said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever. I liked them all. I think my favorite one was the one of all of you on the bed. It was so genuine. I say that because a lot of time everyone looks posed but you just looked like you were totally having fun. I love it. k love you guys,
Kaelie

Anonymous said...

Okay.. you and Brian make some of the cutest babies EVER!!! They are the sweetest little cuties!

gkgibson said...

Hannah is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys! Gage was lucky enough to see you guys at Fry's, I was sad I missed you. I'm glad all is going well for you!

Tiffin said...

She's beautiful! What a gorgeous family you have! Congrats on the new little one!