Katelyn and Hailey got a bright red package in the mail yesterday from their Aunt. Hailey got a onsie to wear and Katelyn got some new shoes. Anyone who has spent time with Katelyn knows she likes to wear dresses all day long and LOVES shoes. Her new shoes are purple with sparkles on them. She got to wear them yesterday to the store and spent the whole time looking down at them. I had to keep pointing her in the right direction. Last night the only way to get her to take them off was when she took her bath. Brian got her dressed after her bath and put her to bed last night. When I saw her the next morning she had on her shiny new shoes. I am pretty sure she slept in them.
Thanks Aunt Elissa...They are a hit!
2 comments:
Oh my heck, How cute. Her shoe fetish is so adorable. Way to go Aunt Elissa.
Good read
Post a Comment